Pain in feet/legs AFTER heart atck

I have been HIV+ since 1991. I have been on and off meds over the years. I have been asymtomatic for years. Recently I had a heart attack. They operated and gave me 3 stints. Since the heart attack, I have had pain in my feet and legs (making it very difficult to walk). I suspected my heat medicines. The only heart medicine I am on now is Plavix. I have checked side effects and nothing is mentioned about fet and leg pain. ( i ahve been taking lexapro and ambien for years without any foot or leg pain.) The only new things was the eart attack and new med. Do you have any idea why I may have this pain? It is almost constant every day. Thanks for your help.

You don't mention what is your HIV status and which HIV medications you are taking (a peripheral neuropathy starting in feet/legs can be caused by HIV or some HIV drugs)? Diabetes, vascular disease involving blood vessels in legs, and other conditions can cause pain in feet and legs so a thorough evaluation by your HIV specialist and or a neurologist is recommended. KH

Lamzid
how does other illnesses relate to me and HIv