Fuzeon 2+ yrs - lumps not going away

Hi, Thanks for your reply - just to inform you as to the Nurse Connections" option:

- I called them about 6mos ago and after having a lengthy discussion with the coordinator and the nurses that are available in my area (Eastern Long Island, NY region) they agreed that they did not have the expertise to deal with my issue(s).

I was using the Biojector and smaller needles and they were directed to only deal with helping new patients that needed training on how to start using Fuzeon.

They were not trained on long term Fuzeon use as well as Small needle or Biojector.

They refered be back to my doctor - the program "nurse connections" was very new and I was "teaching" the nurse(s)about Fuzeon and it's issues during our discussion, so I have found that they are not quite up to speed as one would expect.

Just and FYI for the NY region. Once again Thanks for your assistance, rick

Response from Ms. Salisbury

Hi Rick, Thanks for the information on the "Nurse Connection" program. I will check with the company rep in my region to see if there is any formal education on the bioinjector in the works. I think as soon as it becomes FDA approved there will be more training in this regard.

The smaller needles should not be an issue to have them train patients to use. Generally they are used for insulin delivery and most nurses are well acquainted with diabetics and their care. Take care. Carol

Fuzeon 2yr+ LUMPS not going away
Sick of Fuzeon