Itching and falling hair

Thanks for your quick response, just wanted to let you know that this problem started long before I started taking meds, so it has nothing to do with the Arvs, my doctor just said I should start meds and have started a week ago and it is still there. Please help, imagine walking and scratching your armpit, head and public! its crazy

Skin conditions often falre up when starting HIV medications for a while due to immmune reconstitution. I would see a skin specialist (dermatologist) to try and pin down a diagnosis and thus a more targeted treatment. KH

Switching meds
Prednisone and IRIS