feels like a creepy crawly under my skin

hello there Doctors, Got a strange one for you- recently i have been noticing a weird feeling as i sleep and was wondering if this could be caused from my meds (sustiva, epzecom) I have been on the same 2 pills for the 4 years i have been positive. I am undetectable w/ a t-cell ct. of 850. As I sleep I feel like something is moving thru my blood-doctors says no to any kind of bug (scavies,mites)there is no marks on the skin- and it doesn't really itch. any idea what it could be? it stops as soon i shower and start my day. I feel it thruout my entire body most every nite.Could it be a side effect from the meds? please give any advice on this strange thing. thank you Craig

Sustiva can induce strange sensations in some patients so you might consider discussing whether a trial switch to an alternative to Sustiva could be done for several months to see if that sensation abates. KH

Combivir/sustiva / Effexor/ X +GHB
Switching meds