Body changing

I tested HIV + in 2002 and started ARVs in May 2006 the Combination is Lamivudine, Stockrin and Zerit.Of recent I have become skinny and the there is a slight pain in the legs. I intend to go for Viral Load Test and my CD 4 count has dropped from 890 to 700 what can I do?

The CD4 drop may just be a part of the natural variability of that lab measure-what did your CD4 % do. I would discuss with your HIV provider if a switch off the Zerit to perhaps tenofovir or abacavir is an option where you are living (for some that can stabilize or sometimes slowly reverse fat loss). KH

mitochondrial toxicity
Combivir/sustiva / Effexor/ X +GHB