mitochondrial toxicity

if it is thought that some nukes cause mitochondrial toxicities/deficiencies. can these problems interfere with the muscles ability for strenght and growth, ie. the ability to weight train? reason being is that I have had extensive fat loss on my body and I notice that when I am exercising my muscles they get fatigued rather quickly.

thanks. JJ

There have been some reports of impaired/slowed muscle recovery in the setting of mitochondrial toxicity. In addition, I have cared for some patients who report and have exhibited that phenomenon. It seems to be variable and is often not seen so there may be a genetic component to sensitivity to different aspects of mitochondrial toxicity. Low testosterone levels in some patients also contributes to muscle fatigue. KH

Itching and falling hair
Body changing