Choosing a Doctor

I need to choose a new Doctor due to changes in my health care coverage. I am unsure of the differences between a Doctor specializing in Internal Medicine and one in General Practice. Is one more of a fit for me as a middle aged man who is HIV positive for 15 years.

I would contact your local HIV/AIDS community based organizations to find out names of local HIV providers that they can recommend. Your current HIV provider may also know who he/she is comfortable with transfering car to. The specialty of the doctor is less important than their HIV experience and bedside manner. KH

Brother's Weight Loss
Side effects of atripla