Aug 23, 2006
I need Hip replacement surgery. I have AVN. Can you tell me of doctors in Las Vegas, NV that would perform it on people that are HIV positive.
Response from Dr. Henry
I don't have any ortho referrals for you inb Las Vegas. Local HIV docs or community based organizations may be able to provide a name of an HIV-friendly orthopedist. If any reader knows of a doctor to help out please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Does Being Exposed To Herpes Mean?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.