Neurological - please answer

I have paresthesia for over 4 months. This happened after I caught a cold which lasted about a week. These pricking/crawling sensations are all over my body including my face/back/butt/thighs. The bottom of my foot feels like it is vibrating. The sensations go from one place to another within seconds.When I stratch with my fingers they tingle and then the feeling goes away. I have been to two neurlogists that did just the physical exam, and checked for for all auto immune diseases and all cell counts. They say I have all my reflexes, and strength and it is anxiety. They put me on effexor but these sensations are still there. I beg them to do tests for my nerves and my back and they won't. Could this be related to anxiety or is the neuropathy. Please advise I can't take this anymore...I am miserable

This web forum is exclusively for discussion of the side effects of HIV treatment. What is your HIV status and which HIV medications are you taking?

Truvada side effects
Sustiva/Truvada and cocaine