Truvada side effects

I swithched from Combivir to Truvada. Can Truvada in combination with Nevirapine bring on side effects of insomnia, lack of energy, anxiety, confusion, lack of appetite?

All my counts are very good (CD4 count is above 1000 and viral undetectable) however, I experience all of the above. Please advise.

Response from Dr. Conway

Truvada is generally well tolerated and the symptoms you describe are not generally associated with its use. This being said, anything is possible. When I suspect side effects of a newly initiated medication, I would try to stop it and see if the symptoms go away. Going back to Combivir for a number of weeks is the type of strategy I would consider, but you need to discuss this with your doctor.

Fat Build Up
Neurological - please answer