|Bloating & piles
Aug 17, 2006
Hi, I am 36, Chinese from Singapore always have problem with stomach bloating. Will having piles will cause to bloating?? How to cure the current situation? Will Calcium & Magnesium will reduce the situation? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Conway
Piles or hemorrhoids are not generally related to bloating. Calcium and magnesium-based antacids can sometimes help bloating, and it is certainly worth trying this, especially if your symptoms are relatively minor. However, if this approach does not work, you need to consult a doctor to indentify the cause of your symptoms as soon as you can.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Runny Nose A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.