What,s the window period for HIV RNA nucleic acid testing?

Because I did one within 27 days and then a nucleic acid test around 8 weeks and around 11 weeks and 12 weeks, all came back negative. Now I can put this all behind me but after being raped at 35 years old and I'm a guy . and I have a partner since 1990. There's nothing in the world I will do. He is the love of my life and made my dreams come true !!

Response from Dr. Conway

In theory, the HIV RNA test could be positive within a few hours or days after a person has become infected. The test is most useful early after infection, before the antibody test becomes positive. At later time points, the anitbody test is quite reliable (and is some cases, may perhaps be more reliable) to diagnose HIV infection. If this test is neagative after 12 weeks and there has not been any further exposure to HIV, you can confidently conclude that you are not infected.

HIV positive child
Hand blotches on palms