Onset of jaundice in regards to Reyataz

I just switched from Kaletra to Reyataz and Norvir to see if the change might slow any lipo that seems to be taking place. I just finished my 1st two weeks after changing (I'm also taking Viread and Ziagen) and there seems to be no sign of jaundice yet. Is it safe to say I probably won't develop jaundice or can it take longer to develop with some people. When would be the cutoff point at which a person can feel confident that jaundice won't kick in? Thanks again for taking and answering all of these questions, it's appreciated more than you will know.

Response from Dr. Conway

Most of the time, the jaundice develops early (in the first 6 weeks or so). Often, it can only be detected by blood tests as an elevated bilirubin level, and it will not really show up on your skin or in your eyes. It may develop temporarily later on if you were to develop some other illness (such as a cold or other minor condition), but it would then disappear again when this illness resolved.

HIV
oxygen and HIV