Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

is it HIV

Thanks sir for your promt reply. As I had said, I had sex 45 days ago and I am having lymph node pain and severe rashes. You have replied that it is more common in other viral infections. can you please suggest is there any possibility of getting other viral infection than HIV during sex? I had used a condom. Please guide.

Response from Dr. Conway

Many other sexual infections can be transmitted at the same time as HIV, many of them actually transmitted more easily than HIV. These include syphilis (that can have many systemic symptoms that can mimic acute HIV), viral infections (warts and genital herpes) as well as bacterial infections (gonorrhea and chlamydia).

Help! I am having opportunistic infections
Two Bruises