|Multipule meds with same type of side effects
Aug 11, 2006
If a patient is taking 9 different medications, and 7 of those medications all have the same possible side effects, would the patient be more likely to have those side effects?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Using multiple medications with overlapping side effects often would result in an increased risk for a givenside effect though there is a wide variation from person to person. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Mouth A Sign Of HIV?
- Is Psoriasis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.