|Lexiva & Kaletra
Aug 11, 2006
I was recently prescribed Lexiva & Kaletra and I was wondering were there any more testings done to see how effect these drugs are together. What are your thoughts on these drugs? Also is there anything out to reverse, reduce or prevent lipodistrophy?
Response from Dr. Henry
Metabolism, Testosterone, HARRT, and Weight gain.
too much time in the john
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Can Herpes Be Mistaken For?
- Ways To Get Chlamydia Other Than Sex
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.