Aug 8, 2006
Hello. I was wanting to know exactly what combivir was used for? It is just for the use of treating HIV or used for other illinesses also? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Henry
Combivir is used exclusively for the treatment of HIV infection (also used for prevention of HIV infection in some situations).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Jock Itch A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.