Aug 8, 2006
Hello. I was wanting to know exactly what combivir was used for? It is just for the use of treating HIV or used for other illinesses also? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Combivir is used exclusively for the treatment of HIV infection (also used for prevention of HIV infection in some situations).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.