Aug 6, 2006
What is Sulfameth/tmp used for. STD or Infections?
Response from Dr. Henry
Sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections and prevent some HIV associated infections including Pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP).
sustiva or lexiva
- Can You Get HIV From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
- Bruise And Cut On Testicles And Hiv Transmission
- Can I Still Work As An Nurse If I Have Hiv?
- Can Swollen Lymphnodes Cause Tight Feeling?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.