Fuzeon Reaction Site

Not a question - but saw some answers to several people who were having real bad reaction site issues.

There is a device - BIOINJECTOR - which I use - still some discomfort - but delivers the Fuzeon via compressed air!

Much, much less reactions!

I've gotten this thru a study and it should be available soon commercially. Ask Your Doctor's!

Response from Ms. Salisbury

Thanks for sharing your experience. I agree, the bioinjecotor can minimize injection site reactions. It also makes giving the injection easier.

Hopefully it will be available soon. There may be a study site available to enroll in at this time. It is good to stay informed. The internet is the best up-to-date way to find out about recent studies and their opeinings.

fusion ?