Advice for change of treatment

Dear Doctors, my name is Hector i'm a 37yrs old male, hiv+ since 1999, i was initially on 3tc, Ddi, saquinavir and ritonavir for about a year and a half, but then i lost my job and my medical insurance and interrupted treatment, by then i was indetectable, but a year and a half later i had a new crisis and managed to get a medical insurance and i had a phenotypic analysis and had some mutations NRT1/NTRTI: 333E, NNRTI: NONE and PI: 35D,63P,77I and my doctor put me on Retrovir, Epivir,Sustiva and Saquinavir with Ritonavir at LowDose, and right now i'm havin fat loss in my face and limbs, can you advice me if i still have a chance to change medications to those that may help slow my lipoatrophy? and i'm very disturbed because in my face i have it more marked in my right side than in my left side and i don't think i can afford a stetical procedure such as sculptra among others, by the way i'm writting you from Mexico, as of today my viral load is undetectable and my cd4 count is 365, what does that mutations means? thank you very much and god bless you.

Your mutation pattern reflects mostly background mutations that often don't directly impact response to treatment (generally good news). If you can switch off the Retrovir (AZT) to Viread or Ziagen that would be recommended in order to minimize /reverse fat loss as you describe. If that is not an option you may do OK stopping the AZT and continuing the other meds (3 other active meds still in the regimen including a boosted PI) though data is limited on that. KH

second stage
nosebleeds