second stage

Dear Sir sorry but you are the only can you help me. I was diagnosid + but after one month after the resolt my DC he said I was on second stage, is possible? my opinion no because on the past I done many test all negative untill one nigth to be stupid I done one umprotect sex and big boom, on the past if I am on second stage I my resolt all negative why not side effect? the virus can slep and if really I was + but resolt negative can be the virus slepping? original on the beginning my mouth very dry I lost blood from bach side, diarrea, and fever, not energy, not appetite. please Iam clouse to third stage? thank you Tom

The stage terminology you are using is not routinely used for HIV infection. I recommend that you see a local HIV specialist to sort out your HIV status and receive counseling appropriate to you situation. Many people with HIV infection have little in the way of symptoms for years. KH

pancreatitis
Advice for change of treatment