pancreatitis

I need your help. I recently started a job in Newport News Virginia. I have been HIV positive for 10 years and I have been having problems for the last month that appear to be pancreatitis (swollen abdomen, altered taste, weakness, slight neuropathy). Unfortunately my hiv specialist is in Houston and I cannot get back and don't know of any HIV doctors in Newport News. I am also taking Videx Ec, REyataz, and Emtriva, and I understand Videx could be a culprit. Until I can find a specialist, should I just stop taking all medications for a short period of time? I need some help pretty quick.

I would contact a local provider or AIDS service organization as soon as possible and arrange to be seen/evaluated. In Newport News you could call the Peninsula Health Center @ 757-594-7300 and ask for the HIV Coordinator to get advice about which provider to see (Riverside Health Center is one option). In Hampton you could call Hampton Roads Medical Specialist at 757-838-8677. I strongly advise getting connected immediately with a local specialist. KH

myoclonus action and hiv
second stage