moderate rash on lower body

I have taken 3TC, AZT (250mg twice a day), and Sustiva (Stockrin 600mg at night) for 8 months. A few weeks ago a moderate rash broke out, for which I use Hydrocortisone 1% cream to control. The rash has not gone away in 3 weeks. What should I do?

It is unlikely that the rash is due directly to your HIV medications with the history you provided. I would have the rash evaluated by your HIV provider and/or a dermatologist to try and identify the cause and appropriate treatment (for example is the rash due to folliculitis or a fungal infection?). KH

Combivir Side Effects
lypodistrophy - belly fat