yellow semen??

I'm not infected with HIV and no side effects from meds, hoping to get some advice. just recently I have been ejaculating yellow semen, like relly yellow. It's like there's pee coming out with my semen. I'm 23 years old and never had any problems before. is there some kind of infection or something? If so can I pass it on? do I need to see a doctor right away?

Response from Dr. Conway

I would be immediately concerned about the possibility of an infection, especially one that is sexually transmitted, such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. I would go see the doctor as soon as you can, not only to establish a diagnosis, but to get you on treatment to cure this condition, if necessary. While you have an active sexual infection, you are at higher risk of acquiring another one...including HIV...

Is it HIV
seizures and keppra