Is it HIV

Dear Doctor, Today its 45 day after I had a sex with a prostitute. I had used condom but I don't know if it got torn or not. I am having pain around the neck and in the groin area. Is it pain in lymph nodes? I have not yet have fever or diarrhea. I get tired quickly. My thighs also hurt. There are many rashes developing on my arms, legs and stomach. Is this due to HIV? If not what else it can be? Please guide and help.

Response from Dr. Conway

Enlarged lymph glands and skin rashes are certainly seen with acute HIV infection, but they are even more common with other viral diseases, as well as other conditions. If it has been 45 days since your potential exposure (remembering that the condom may well not have broken and the prostitute may not even have been infected with HIV). At this stage, the antibody test will almost certainly (>95%) be positive if you are infected. That is all I would do right now, perhaps adding a CD4 count to show that, in addition to the negative antibody test, there is no immunologic evidence of acute HIV infection.

Possible PEP side effect or something worse?
yellow semen??