neuropathy?

i just had to go to the er the other night and am not satified with what i heard. i have been positive since 97 and am currently on reyataz, zerit, and epivir about one week ago i started having major pain in my feet and ankles and it is getting worse. i also started a job about three weeks ago which requires me to stand for six hours i am very active any ways (a normal kickball game in the evening with our kids is a ritual, plus hiking mountains swimming, etc.) he said it might be skeletal/muscular and it could be neuropathy please tell me what your opinion is. he put me on lidoderm patches and anaprox which is doing nothing to help the pain what should i do

Zerit (D4T) can cause peripheral neuropathy though it generally is not acute and involves more the toes/botttoms of feet initially. Recent stresses due to job change can trigger plantar fasciitis or other foot conditions which can cause pain like you are describing. Your HIV doc plus a neurologist or podiatrist needs to evaluate further to sort out the most likely cause. KH

Syphillis and HIV
Broken line on port