HIV AUTOIMMUNE

I was diagnosed with HIV 4 years ago after onset of acute symptons and began tretament within 1 month for HIV. The treatment has been very successful with an undetectable viral load for 4 years and a high CD count of 600+ - now all of a sudden out of the blue I have developed some type of gladular autoimmune disease where my salvirary glands swell and the discomfort is unbearable, but my saliva remains fine...I was given steroid treatment to no avail. What else could this be and or can I take for help/releif...why did this just occur out of the blue after 4 years of very successful management of my HIV/ Please help..thank you

Have you had an evaluation by an ENT specialist? Often a CT scan would note a polycystic process that sometimes is amendable to low dose radiation therapy. Biopsy sometimes is helpful to better define the pathology and devise a treatment strategy. KH

Best PEP combination
Extremely tired and loosing weight