For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hairy Leukoplakia?

I have some vertical looking ribbing on the sides of my tongue in a pretty uniform row from close to the back and almost to the tip but they are the same color as my tongue. Is it possible that this is hairy leukoplakia and are their any other reasons for this?

Oral hairy leukoplakia seen in the setting of HIV infection often will have a whitish color embedded in the vertical ridges along the tongue margins--the ridges often will often become thicker and more white over time. KH

asymptomatic elevated pancreatic amylase(pancreatitis)
Best PEP combination