KS in LUNGS

I have KS lesions on my skin and they now discovered them in my lungs. I have been on HAART medicines (Truvada+Lexiva+Norvir) for two months now and my T-cells have gone from 70 to 290 and my viral load from 150,000 to 1250. My infectious disease doctor wants me to wait to see if the HAART medicines will resolve the KS in my lungs while an oncologist wants me to start chemotherapy for them now. Is there evidence that the HAART will resolve the KS in the lungs? How long would this take and is it dangerous to wait? I'm a bit confused by it all. Thanks for your help.

Response from Dr. Conway

They're both right. The best treatment for KS is to go on HAART as you have done. Over time (many months), KS of the skin and other parts of your body should just get better on their own. When KS affects vital organs (such as your lungs), there is some concern that the function of the organ or some of the tissues that surround it (such as blood vessels) may be affected while the lesions are getting better. In those cases, some form of chemotherapy is considered, to supplement the effects of the HAART. It isn't either HAART or chemo, it is HAART with or without the chemo. I would think that if the oncologist and infectious disease doctor get together, they will come up with a single approach that satisfies them both.

What is the infection MRSA ?
doxylamine succinate tablets