What is the infection MRSA ?

I always have a rash or bumps breaking out over my body. Is this due to MRSA and HIV ? Beacause I am just a very hairy guy? What exactly is MRSA ?

Response from Dr. Conway

Bumps on your body could be due to many things. Being hairy may predispose you to getting bumps that are due to bacteria. MRSA is a particular kind of bacterial infection that is caused by a staphylococcal organism that is resistant to most antibiotics. It mainly happens in people who have repeated skin infections in the past (and have received many courses of antibiotics) or who are just predisposed to skin infections in the first place (such as injection drug users).

He'sHIV+ & I'm HIV-
KS in LUNGS