what kind of exercise?

Hi, U are keep n saying the exercise can help deal with the lipo side effects. I want to increase volume for my legs and arms, i tried the gym but couldn't persist, now i want to buy this multi trainer so i will be able to exercise frm home but I nit sure what kind of exercise should i do in order in increase mussle volume, is this will be actuly help my legs looking better? hoe log before i should start see any results? i always have the feeling that for us the hiv carirers its usless and no matter how i'll try and exercise i will look horrible for ever. is there actually hope by doing this weight training for my legs?i lost my beautifull years hiding cause how i look like and i can't stand it no longer, i want to fight it starting exersice. by the way, what about the uridine, possible on taking it already?

I can't state with any confidence that exercise will increase fat on the arms/legs (can increase size due to enlargement of muscles). Uridine supplements are under study to increase fat (NucleoMax formulation) though that costs a fair amount(? > $200/month) and more data is needed. Switching off possibly offending medications such as D4T or AZT can slowly help in many cases. KH

Frequent Urination / Tingling Cold Feet
unusual pain