agonising with pain and incertitude

I am sorry to bother you with my question; please forgive me for taking the courage to write to you. I have been exposed to high risk unprotected sexual intercourse with a newly infected male. I am sure I am infected, since I had a sore throat for more than 2 weeks, pains in the joints, oral and vaginal candidosis, diareea, fungal toenail infection, headaches, tingling in the toes, itching skin and a rash, for almost a month. Is this a sign that I am a fast progressor? When are these symtoms going to end? Can I do anything, at least to take away the muscle and joit pain?I do not have results from viral loads since my HIV status is still indeterminate, so I am agonising with pain and incertitude.... Also, it is true that women are living less than men when HIV+? Thank you very much for your time, you are doing a wounderful job on this site.

This forum is exclusively for the discussion of side effects and antiretroviral therapy.

Can HIV compromize the immune system without another disease involved?
Should I start Meds?