My Feet shrink!!

hi there i m an aids patient had been praticsing Reiki as alternative therapy, it gave me very good result everytime i feel weak.

recently , my feet shrunk to size 6" from 8 and a half ".

i did ask my doc about it. no check was done...

everything remains the same , my VL is almost undetectable... my CD4 is around 300plus.

i had few mutiple infections, KS, mental pychosis and CD4 of 11 when i was first diagnosed and was warded for almost 2 weeks.

bowel movement was uncontrollable and had to be on several drugs to suppress the OIs..

Till now, i had been taking other supplements like multivitamins, omega oil, vitamin c and normal diet .

till now i had not fall sick or anything.

I still strongly recommend use of antiretroviral medications if available to you to supplement your other efforts to maintain your health. If your feet are shrinking I would be concerned that you may be malnourished to some degree so maintaining good nutrition is important as is taking medication to prevent AIDS related infections (such as TB or pneumonia). I hope you are seeing an experience HIV provider. KH

hiv meds and cholesteral levels
Fear of HIV