Change of medication

I am on Combivir and Sustiva and have worked well for me. The only issue I have is loss of fat in my legs and arms and increase in fat in my chest. (Man boobs) My nurse had mentined changing medications because of this but I hesitate messing up anything. What other newer drugs might I change to that would not have this side effect?

Switching the AZT in Combivir to either abacavir or tenofovir may slowly help some of the fat distribution problems. Your regimen would also be simplified ultimately with once per day dosing and fewer pills. KH

Impact of Oxycontin and Percacet
Time?