Jul 4, 2006
I'm on Sustiva and Combivir and was wondering if fish oil supplements would have an adverse affect on my meds? I know garlic can lower the sustiva in your system. I'd like to take the fish oil to help lower my blood pressure.
Response from Dr. Conway
There is absolutely no problem with you starting on fish oil, in terms of an interaction with your medications or in any other respect. I would, however, expect it to be of more benefit for your cholesterol and triglycerides rather than your blood pressure.
who long does it take for KS lesions to disappear ?
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of HIV?
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.