Assorted Complaints

Do these mean anything in an HIV setting? First, every once in a while I can feel pea-sized nodules in various parts of my body; they move and smoosh to the touch and aren't painful. And I assume they go away because eventually I don't "bump into them" anymore, and if they'd increased in size or such I imagine I would still be aware of them. My last one was behind my left knee, and my latest one is behind my right ear. Bumps always make me nervous, but I hate to run off to Dr. in a panic every time I have one...

I also have itchy rashes at various locations around my body occasionally, which can last for several months, and tend to go away when I can force myself to finally refrain from itching them. I've had one on my upper chest for about 6 months, and it's just been red and occasionally itchy; but in the last week I've noticed part of it has gotten rougher and darker. Around the same time I also developed thrush; but Dr. said the chest issue was probably eczema and had no relation. I find the coincidence to be rather strange; do you see thrush manifesting itself on the surface of the body that way, or is it really just some other sort of malady that needs to be treated separately? With my CD4s now bouncing around in the 200-325 range, I'm suspicious of everything nowadays...

This forum is for the discussion of side effects of HIV treatment-you don't mention which HIV medications you are taking. Generally skin problems are common in HIV+ persons. Often seeing a dermatologist can help more precisely diagnose and better manage skin problems.

Can street drugs or painkillers be taken with HIV meds?
who long does it take for KS lesions to disappear ?