|Can street drugs or painkillers be taken with HIV meds?
Jul 2, 2006
| Response from Dr. Henry
Generally pot and/or Percocet canbe taken with Sustiva/Truvada without major interactions. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Is Gonorrhea Found In The Body?
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Herpes?
- What Can Cause A False Hpv Reading?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.