mollescum

Thank you for being here for us. I was diagnosed in Feb. 2006 after being hospitalised for pcp. What a shock that was. I commenced on Truvada, Rotinovir and Saquinavir in early May. My bloods where CD4 114 and VL 98000. By the end of May my bloods where cd4 381 and VL 2600. I was as we say in Liverpool (UK) "MADE UP" (very happy)Since May I have mollescum 17 of them on my face, I am on aciclovir due to herpes which I didn't know I had which kept flairing up and coldsores in my nose- very attractive! I have had occassional thrush on my tonsils. The herpes has left me with vulvodynia- for which I am waiting to see a specialist. My question is are women more suseptable to these things? Will it disappear with treatment as I seem to get a new one every other day.

Love to you all from the spotty Liverpudlian Girl.

Molloscum can be very tough to clear. Flare-ups often seem to worsen for a while on effective HIV therapy and then may diminish. Treatment with liquid nitrogen or other topical therapies provides some relief in select patients (I often refer to a dermatologist for more effective management). KH

drugs lipo and plastic surgery
Buffalo hump