Jul 2, 2006
I heard at first it is as effective to take meds one month on and one off. Since then i have no heard it again. Is it safe?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Drug holidays are generally not recommended outside of the research setting due to concern about the development of resistance and increased clinical problems seen among patients undergoing drug holidays reported from recent large studies. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- Does Gardasil Work If Already Have Hpv?
- Is A Venereal Disease The Same As An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.