KS Advice Follow Up
Jun 30, 2006
Thanks for you suggestions on dealing with the KS. I have discussed the options but wonder if chemo will work ? Does it ? as I am on Vircept and Truvade should I need to change meds etc if I start chemo
Response from Dr. Henry
Your HIV regimen generally would be OK to continue with most forms of chemotherapy. Chemotherapy for KS has variable benefit but most patients do response particularly if they are doing well otherwise (from the HIV perspective). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.