Meds After Weight Loss Surgery

I am in the middle of going throught the process to be cleared to get lapband surgery and was told that i will have to crush my medications for three months after surgery. I am currently on susteva and truvada and i am doing extremely well. My question is are these two medications able to be crused? If not what will be equivalent that is able to either be crused or comes in liquid form?

Generally crushing the pills/capsules like you describe works out OK. It might be worth monitoring Sustiva levels after the procedure to double check that absorption is adequate. KH

Drug Side Effects
Steriods