plastic surgery

Hi, I am about to a plastci surgery where will do suction of fat from my upper arms, back. neck and waist,(no belly), i will also put some fat to my face and make to the elbow but i wonder how long will it last?can you tell me? then later I am thinking of getting pregnent, i am doing it cause i know once i will be pregnent and gove birth i wont have time to do it. but i am afreid, i am afreid of the results, how would i look like and if the fat will come back to which areas? is there anything u can say to make me feel better based on others experiense?also at the moment i am taking videx+kaletra+viread just cause of resistance, once i'lll give birth i will wave of the kaletra and take stockrin along with the other 2. i know videx and viread can cause cd4 to drop bt there is nothing else i can take, so far i am taking videx and viread for many years and the cd4 only got higher and higer but on the last blood test it was dropped from 815 to 630 , my dr. says there is nothing i shoulld worry about, is this make sense dropping from 815 and still not to worry? can it happen for a normal reasons ?

Persons with HIV generally do well with surgery. Outcomes from plastic surgery procedures depend on a large number of individual factors. If you have some level of HIV resistance then your options to switch to possibly more fat friendly drugs may be limited as you suggest. Your CD4 count overall is good and suggests that you may be able to live for a long time-thus-efforts to have children or improve your appearance may be worth it for your enjoyment of life despite the supreme frustrations than include the fat problems linked to HIV and its treatment. KH

10 year deaths after AIDS
Drug Side Effects