10 year deaths after AIDS
Jun 28, 2006
Is there any spike in deaths at 10 years? Some say there is. Is there statistics available? Please comment.
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any generalized spike (increase)in HIV related disease/death that is occuring after 10 years of treatment. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Can't The Body Fight Off Opportunistic Infections?
- Hiv Transmission Probability With Prostitute With Condom
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- How Soon After Infected Can You Tell If You Hav Hiv Or Aids?
- When Do Swollen Lymph Appear With Hiv?
- Can You Take Your Hiv Test When You Have Your Period?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.