|Accidentally took wrong combination
Jun 28, 2006
At some point, im not sure, I took the wrong combination of pills. I accidentally took two sustivas instead of sustiva/truvada combination. Will this cause a negative effect? Im not exactly sure when I did it, but I did my normal inventory count and noticed that i have two more truvadas than sustivas, leading me to think that i may have taken two of those instead. Should i be worried?
| Response from Dr. Henry
One episode such as you describe should not be a problem for most patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.