|Accidentally took wrong combination
Jun 28, 2006
At some point, im not sure, I took the wrong combination of pills. I accidentally took two sustivas instead of sustiva/truvada combination. Will this cause a negative effect? Im not exactly sure when I did it, but I did my normal inventory count and noticed that i have two more truvadas than sustivas, leading me to think that i may have taken two of those instead. Should i be worried?
| Response from Dr. Henry
One episode such as you describe should not be a problem for most patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.