nueropathy facial burning insomnia
Jun 28, 2006
I have a constant burning sesation of the face and neck. It is quite severe and lasts sometimes for days. Is there medications available for me>
Response from Dr. Henry
There are a variety of treatment available for presistent neuropathic pain (such as post herpes zoster). Your HIV specialist is usually well-versed at treatment and evaluation of neuropathic pain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Lower Right Abdominal Pain A Symptom Of Neuropathy?
- List Of All Symptoms Signs And Illness Associated With Hiv
- Hiv Antibody Test Window Period
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- What Will The Doctor Do If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.