|WHAT CAUSES HIGH MUSCLE ENZYMES
Jun 27, 2006
MY BROTHER HAS JUST BEEN TOLD HE HAS A MUSCLE ENZYME COUNT OF 3092 WHAT WOULD CAUSE THIS TO HAPPEN OUT THE BLUE AND NOW HE IS HAVING SEIZURES ON TOP OF IT. HELP PLEASE
| Response from Dr. Henry
What is his HIV situation and which HIV medications is he taking? This forum is for the exclusive discussion of side effects of HIV therapy. Seizures routinely result in elevated muscle enzyme levels.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Cause Monocytes To Be High?
- Five Different Types Of Aids Symptoms
- Risk Of Hiv Transmission Per Sexual Activity
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv If You Had Sex With An Infected Person?
- Who Has The Right To Know About Patient's Hiv Status?
- Can Heat Rash Be Confused For Hiv Rash?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.