exposure in the sun

I am taking glutathione and melaclear tablets for almost a week because I want to have a fairer skin but my work wouldn't allow me to avoid exposure to the sun. Will this exposure delay the result to have a fair skin color? thanks and GOD bless!!! Respectfully yours, Maris.

Response from Dr. Conway

It is not clear to me that glutathione and/or malaclear will reliably produce a fairer skin color, although they will produce some degree of inhibition of melanin biosynthesis. It is interesting to note that something that is a potent oxidant (ascorbic acid), and therefore acting in a way that is opposite to glutathione (which is a potent reducing agent) has also been suggested to be effective in whitening skin...In any case, it is clear that the sun will activate melanin production and will produce darkening of the skin which will counteract the benefit of anything else you may be attempting to do with the medications. A potent sunblock (SPF 50 or higher) might be of use to you.

Circular blotches
Do I have an HIV infection.