A side effect of rayataz
Jun 26, 2006
I have several clients who come to me feeling miserable about this itchiness that rayataz brings on. bendryl doesnt work, any suggestions? l. rivera
Response from Dr. Henry
If the itching is associated with bilirubin elevation then a trial of cholestyramine sometimes helps. Use of loratadine or hydroxyzine and/or low dose cimetidine (12 hours from atazanavir dose) or low dose trazadone has helped some of my patients. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Could White Tongue Be A Sign Of Ars
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.