neviripine And sustiva

I am Sustiva, 3TC, Abacavir and Tenofovir but am considering with my hiv Doc to drop either Tenofovir or Abacavir since my viral load is undedectable and CD count is 600. Been on the meds for 4 years now. However, I am getting tired of Sustiva's night time episodes and have decided I'd like to swap Sustiva for Neviripine at the samd time as drop Tenofovir - what is the best strategy and what do you think?

There is some risk for nevirapine toxicity with a switch so if you are anxious to get off nevirapine I would focus first on that without any other changes and observe how you do for 2-4+ months before making any other switches or dropping the tenofovir. KH

Pain in the parotid gland
neuropthy if feet.