|Pain in the parotid gland
Jun 26, 2006
I've had a CT done to check my parotid gland all checked out ok. But still deal with allots of pain some swelling. Some time the pain is unbearable. No stones or tumors what else no dry throat or eyes? Help every time they get poked and prodded by a Doctors they get worse and I have to deal with the pain. thanks for your help..
| Response from Dr. Henry
You don't mention what is your HIV status and which HIV medications you are on (this site is restricted to discussion about side effects of HIV therapy). Have you had a parotid gland biospy?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Food To Avoid For Geographic Tongue?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Gender Is Most Likely To Get Chlamydia?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Most Common Ways To Get Genital Herpes?
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.