Pain in the parotid gland

I've had a CT done to check my parotid gland all checked out ok. But still deal with allots of pain some swelling. Some time the pain is unbearable. No stones or tumors what else no dry throat or eyes? Help every time they get poked and prodded by a Doctors they get worse and I have to deal with the pain. thanks for your help..

You don't mention what is your HIV status and which HIV medications you are on (this site is restricted to discussion about side effects of HIV therapy). Have you had a parotid gland biospy?

Epivir Overdose
neviripine And sustiva